Sports & Game
Modern Education aims at forming the students into wholesome personalities. Hence, physical education is an essential aspect of our education system. Through well directed physical education programme, comprising of calisthenics, games and sports activities with regular house matches in volleyball, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Cricket, Kho-Kho etc the pupils are trained to develop skill for worthy use of their leisure and to become physically, mentally and socially fit and to contribute positively towards the progress of the nation.
In order to draw out and develop the innate potentialities of the students and to inculcate in them a spirit of co-operation, teamwork and striving for excellence, the students of classes nursery to std. XII are grouped into four houses Shivagi, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman House(Yellow) each having as their motto- JOY, LOVE, PEACE and care respectively.
- Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) system is followed in the school as per C.B.S.E norms.
- The whole session is bifurcated in two terms. Term I ( April to September) and Term II (October to March). A summative assessment is held at the end of each term.
- Each term is subdivided into two quarters viz. April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March. Formative Assessment is conducted during each quarter by appropriately designed activities, projects and a class test.
- Term I comprises FA I, FA II & SA I
- Term II comprises FA III, FA IV& SA II
Fees will be charged twelve months and shall be deposited at office counter from l to 15th of every month. After this date, late fine of Rs 25/- will be charged.
Parents are also requested to save the fee receipt issued to them in proof of payment if needed. The school reserves its right to revise the fees without prior notice. Fees for the month of May & June must be paid in May itself, before the school closes for summer vacation and fees for the month of February & March to be paid in the month of February itself.
|General Grey Half Pant(J)||General Grey Pleated Skirt|
|Red cheek shirt, Black leather shoes,||Red check shirt, Black Leather shoes,|
|Navy Blue Socks||Navy Blue Socks|
|White half pant (J)||White Pleated skirt|
|White P.T shoes||White P.T shoes, White socks|
|White socks, House T- shirts||House T- shirts|
|Maroon special LOGO||Maroon special LOGO|
|Sweater for nursery to IV||Sweater for nursery to IV|
|Maroon Blazers for 5th on wards.||Maroon Blazers for 5th on wards.|